I'm delighted to announce the release of my brand new CD Precious Grace available now as CD and digital download. To co-incide with its release a special London Launch has been arranged on Friday November 4th.  Click here for details.

Many of the songs have been intentionally written for congregational use in Christian gatherings both large and small across the world and to that end chord charts for all the songs can be downloaded from the resources section of this website.

Featuring legendary bass player Dave Markee, who has worked with such musical luminaries as Eric Clapton, Joan Armatrading and Henry Mancini alongside Dave Cooke of Cliff Richard fame on keyboards as well as the excellent Simon Nelson (Joss Stone & others), on guitars with Drums and percussion supplied by none other than Dan and Pat Bilbrough, this album embraces melodic band and acoustic arrangements.

 The scope of  God's grace is amazing!  To help people discover something of that which I've found in my own life is such an exciting thing for me.  I believe there is a momentum growing in the church right now calling us to take a fresh look at the nature of God and what he has done for us through Christ.  The songs I have recorded for this album reflect that and, I hope, help us to verbalise our response.

 Order your copy today from  this website.  Go to the music page for digital download or shop for physical CD. Chord charts for all the songs can be downloaded free from the resources section of this website.